Baked Cauliflower Bites have helped me snack healthier.
Healthy snacks can be difficult I know.
Thanks to these gluten free vegan baked cauliflower bites I am helping people kick the junky snacks and adopt a healthier way of munching.
These Breaded in a healthy Gluten Free bread crumb…
these cauliflower bites quickly bake up into a delicious gluten free and vegan snack! Baked Cauliflower Bites are perfect for snacking, movies or simply as a side dish with your favorite dinner.
You will enjoy them because they are easy.
You can whip up the batter, dunk them and bread them in minutes and then toss them in the oven while you do something else. Like make a healthy dinner, shower, or whatever.
Baked Cauliflower changes the flavor of cauliflower and allows it to take on the flavors of what you are cooking it in. So in this case, the flavors of the Buffalo hot sauce breaded in a gluten free oregano bread crumb shine.
Baked Cauliflower bites are a healthy solution for those who may have enjoyed buffalo wings before, or still do- and know they should eat better.
For me, I just love the spice and texture of the baked cauliflower bites and I find them fun to eat.
I use my good friends bread from Happy Campers Gluten Free, because it is the best quality and tasting gluten free bread out there, so if you haven’t check it out, click here and order some online or find a store near you that carries it. I know you will love it as much as I do.
If you make this recipe, it would really help if you left it a star rating. Because I am a new blogger I need all the help I can get with comments, shares and ratings.
Thank you in advanced and I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!
Also TAG me @LemonsandLeggings on Instagram if you make this or any of my recipes 🙂Print
Breaded in a healthy Gluten Free bread crumb, these cauliflower bites quickly bake up into a delicious gluten free and vegan snack! Baked Cauliflower Bites are perfect for snacking, movies or simply as a side dish with your favorite dinner.
- 4 cups chopped Cauliflower (1 medium Head) chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs (I used Happy Campers Gluten Free Bread)
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/4 cup of your favorite Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoons ground Flaxseeds
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Combine Bread crumbs, oregano, black pepper and cayenne (if using) in a medium sized mixing bowl to form the breading.
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, hot sauce, nutritional yeast and ground flaxseeds in another medium sized bowl to form the batter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter so that it is completely submerged
- Allow excess batter to drip off before rolling each piece in the breading
- Roll each piece of battered cauliflower into the bowl of breading to cover all surfaces
- Place the breaded pieces on the lined baking sheet, arranging them evenly
- Bake on convection if possible for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown
- Remove from oven, cut into a piece, taste, and if it is not soft it needs more time- if so flip each piece and bake for 10-15 more minutes until tender and soft
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
- Calories: 150
Keywords: Gluten free, healthy, vegan, oil free, quick, dairy free, sugar free, refined sugar free, healthy snack, Cauliflower, bites, baked cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower, bread crumbs, gluten free bread crumbs, happy campers gluten free, cauliflower bites