This vegan Blueberry Ginger Smoothie Bowl Recipe is extremely healthy, delicious, quick and of course gluten free! This Smoothie Bowl makes a healthy breakfast, lunch or snack and you can find it on the menu at Heart Bowls Food Truck in Sandpoint Idaho.
- 2 cups Blueberries (if frozen- thaw first)
- 1/2 non dairy Milk
- 1/2 inch slice of fresh Ginger
- 2 frozen Bananas
Toppings of choice
- Sliced Banana
- fresh Berries
- Chia Seeds
- Raw Walnuts
- Coconut Flakes
- Puffed Cereal
- Skout Backcountry Pumpkin Seeds
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend blueberries, non-dairy milk and ginger until smooth.
- Add frozen bananas and blend into a thick creamy ice cream like texture (if using a blender it is best to use the tamper – see video)
- Scoop and divide into two serving bowls
- Top with your favorite toppings like granola, nuts, seeds, banana, berries and coconut flakes!
- Enjoy immediately and feel the Happiness! <3
Works best in a really good blender like a Vitamix.
Calorie count includes only granola as a toppings because the others dependent on your taste, but don’t skip the toppings!
- Category: Breakfast, Smoothie Bowls
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan, American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl (1/2 recipe)
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 3.8g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Smoothie, Smoothie bowl, blueberry, ginger, banana, banana nice cream, ice cream, healthy ice cream, heart bowls, food truck, Gluten free, healthy, vegan, oil free, quick, dairy free, sugar free, refined sugar free, healthy snack,