This is a healthy, moist and oil free, Cranberry Orange bread recipe that is quick and easy, gluten free, vegan and has only 10 ingredients! It is made in one bowl, takes only 45 minutes to bake, and is one of the most simple bread recipes you will ever make.
- 2 1/12 cups Oat flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca flour or a Gluten Free Flour baking blend
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons ground Flaxseeds
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup *
- 2 tablespoons Orange Zest (or 2 teaspoons orange extract)
- 2 cups fresh Cranberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat Oven to 340F
- In a medium mixing bowl or kitchenmaid mixer, mix the oat flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Add the ground flaxseed, orange juice, maple syrup and orange zest and mix well until totally combined and no clumps of flour remain.
- Fold in the chopped cranberries
- Lightly spray a loaf pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Pour batter into prepared pan
- Bake for 45 minutes at 340
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into!
Sweeteners & Sugar: I like this bread to be on the less sweet side, if you like really sweet bread then use 3/4 cup maple syrup. You also can use coconut sugar or another sugar in the place of the maple syrup. If you want to use all oat flour and no tapioca flour, I have tried it and it is not quite as moist and fluffy, if you choose to, use 3 1/2 cups oat flour and add 1/2 cup extra orange juice.
- Category: Bread, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 7.75g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Cranberry, Orange, Cranberry orange, healthy snack, bread, gluten free, vegan, baking, holiday recipe, holiday bread, Gluten Free Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread, vegan baking, gluten free baking, oat flour