Gluten Free Vegan French Toast just got healthier because Happy Campers Gluten Free bread is so delicious and this recipe is so easy. Topped with coconut cream, maple syrup and berries, this vegan recipe is a keeper.
- 8 slices Happy Campers Gluten Free Bread (I used their cinnamon raisin)
- 1 cup non-dairy Milk
- 2 tablespoons ground Flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons Oat Flour or GF flour blend of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg (optional)
- Fresh Berries
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut cream or vegan Yogurt
- Whisk non dairy milk, ground flaxseeds, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg together in a small bowl.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare a non stick pan over medium high heat
- Dip each slice of bread into the batter mixture for about 20 seconds on each side – you can leave it in for longer if you want if using Happy Campers Gluten Free bread because it is so wholesome.
- Place on hot pan and cook until golden brown on the outside. Flip and cook until the other side is also golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Top with whatever toppings you choose, the possibilities are endless and watch my video if you want inspiration.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated without topping
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Vegan, American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: gluten free, French Toast, toast, bread, Happy Campers Gluten Free, healthy, vegan, easy, quick, healthy snack, sweet, breakfast, plant based, coconut cream, banana french toast, banana,