Simple meets Healthy with this vegan Peanut Butter Granola recipe. Made with only 5 ingredients and no oil, this peanut butter granola is one you can feel good about eating every day.
- 5 cups Regular/ Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Seeds or Nuts (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped peanuts, chopped walnuts)
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds (optional)
- 2/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter (I used ‘Adams’ salted chunky because it is my favorite)
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup *
- 3/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a large mixing bowl mix together oats, seeds/nuts and chia seeds.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup and water.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat mix and stir with a wooden spoon or your hands until evenly covering all of the oats
- Spread evenly onto two baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Bake on convection heat for 35 minutes (or toss granola half way through)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving
Enjoy with a home made Banana Milk like I did in the video!
Simply blend 1-2 cups water with 1-2 frozen bananas and you have yourself a deliciously sweet and healthy banana milk to eat this granola with.
*Maple Syrup can be substituted for Agave Syrup or any sweetener of your choice. If using sugar, mix with 1/4 cup hot water before adding.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American, Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8g
- Protein: 9.4g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Granola, Peanut butter, heart bowls, Gluten free, healthy, vegan, oil free, quick, dairy free, sugar free, refined sugar free, healthy snack,