- 2 cups Dates, chopped small, pieces, pits removed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shaved Coconut
- 1/2 cup raw Walnuts
- 1 cup Mango (200g) Fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 cups raw Cashews (soaked in water for 2+ hours)
- 3 teaspoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Make sure your cashews are soaked before starting, if you forgot no worries- soak them in boiling water for 5 minutes and it will do the trick!
To make the crust:
- process dates, water, oats and coconut until a thick dough forms, being careful to not over process into a paste (small chunks are good in a crust)
- Add the walnuts and pulse a few times until the walnuts are broken into small pieces and fully incorporated into the dough
- Press into a pie dish/mold of choice (9” round, or similar square works) by using your fingers and distributing the dough evenly to cover the entire bottom of the pie dish/mold.
- Set aside while you make the yummy filling
For the Filling you will need a high speed blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Blend the mango and maple syrup until completely smooth before adding the remaining ingredients
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until thick, creamy and completely smooth
- (you will probably have to use a tamper or scrape the sides with a spatula many times to insure that all of the cashews are blended evenly).
- Spread evenly into the pie crust you recently made to form a somewhat smooth surface
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours (easiest to freeze overnight)
Allow 30 minutes of thawing time after you remove from the freezer and before you top it and eat!
Toppings are FUN!
(do this step after you have frozen it – about 30 minutes before serving)
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl by heating them for 30 seconds to 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Drizzle this warm melted chocolate over your matcha mango cheesecake
- Top with the fresh berries and if you want drizzle more chocolate over them!
*You can replace the maple syrup with Agave without any problems.
*Keeps in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks!
- Category: Dessert, Raw Desserts
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free, American
- Serving Size: 1/12th cheesecake
- Calories: 291
- Fat: 14.3
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 4.5
- Protein: 6.3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: cheesecake, cashews, cashew cheesecake, matcha, green tea, raw cheesecake, vegan cheesecake, mango cheesecake, mango matcha, Gluten free, healthy, vegan, oil free, quick, dairy free, sugar free, refined sugar free, healthy snack,